The Shoebox Area Light combines style with performance. Featuring a die-cast aluminum housing with outstanding corrosion protection, and secondary UV resistant polycarbonate optics. The Shoebox Area Light provides an aesthetically pleasing addition to any roadway or parking lot with its steady well-defined construction. The highly functioning optics provide maximum lumen output and light distribution to make it the premier outdoor area light.
- Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive.
- LED panel and electrical chamber.
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
- Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions.
- Light engines are available in standard 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
- Scalable Lumen Packages from 5,360 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
- Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
- The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
- Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage.
- Standard with 1-10V dimming driver(s)
- THD: ≤20%
- Power Factor: ≥90%
- Ambient operating temperature -40˚ C to 45˚ C (-40℉ to 113℉).
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-50’ in area lighting applications.
- Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter and wall mount are available.
- The design can be operated by one person to install the whole lamp.
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
- Auto dealerships, parking lots, walkways, roadways, campuses, facade lighting, grocery stores and other public areas.
- UL wet location listed and DLC qualified.
|Input Voltage||120 - 277V|
|Average Life||100,000 hours|
|Mount||Arm / Slipfitter / Wall / Trunnion|
|Beam Type||III / IV / V|
Guides and Information
|Download Spec Sheet Accessories|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.