Direct LED replacement for 4” recessed incandescent. Save 80% in energy costs – 12 watt LED versus 65 watt BR20 – and eliminate multiple lamp replacements over the 50,000 hour rated life.
- Use with most 4” recessed cans.
- Dimmable with most standard incandescent (triac) and low voltage. electronic (ELV) dimmers for 5-100% light control.
- Eliminate up to 14 lamps replacements - long life LEDs last up to 50,000 hours, compared to incandescent lamps with a rated life of 2,500 hours.
- Energy Star and ETL compliant, for use in wet locations.
- Title 24 compliant.
- Aluminum trim ring with durable powder coat finish.
- Polycarbonate lens diffuses light.
- Recessed mount into 4"housing. Includes medium base socket adaptor for easy retrofitting in 4" recessed housings.
|Average Life||50,000 hours|
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost (11￠/Kwh)||1.45|
|Title 24 Compliant||Yes|
Guides and Information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.