The Shoebox Area Light combines style with performance. Featuring a die-cast aluminum housing with outstanding corrosion protection, and secondary UV resistant polycarbonate optics. The Shoebox Area Light provides an aesthetically pleasing addition to any roadway or parking lot with its steady well-defined construction. The highly functioning optics provide maximum lumen output and light distribution to make it the premier outdoor area light.
- Dust-Proof and Waterproof.
- UL,cUL,DLC Approved.
- Dark to Dawn photocell sensor.
- Microwave motion sensor.
- Die-cast aluminum housing anti-corrosion.
- Silicone rubber seal, moisture, high temperature.
- 6K High voltage surge test approved.
- 130Lm/W LED chips.
- 50,000hrs lifespan.
- 120-277V input voltage.
- All in one (Round,Square pole) Slipfitter,Trunnion choice.
- Type II Type III Type V
- 5 Year Warranty
- Auto dealerships, parking lots, walkways, roadways, campuses, facade lighting, grocery stores and other public areas.
- UL, cUL, DLC qualified.
|Average Life||50,000 hours|
|Mount||Slipfitter / Trunnion / Arm / Wall|
|Beam Type||II / III / V|
Guides and Information
|Download Spec Sheet Accessories|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.